Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Last week I managed to complete this ornament for my Around The World Christmas tree theme that I hope to complete for next year. All in all there will be about 60 cross stitched ornaments on the tree with a few other ornaments. Some of which will be small passports from scrapbooking supplies and also planning to have small suitcases hanging as well.


A finish already this week...this was such a quick stitch up and I still needed a small stitch since my stitching has been somewhat limited. this is number 5 of the Around the World Christmas themed tree for next year.

2 comments:

  1. Both of these are so cute - your tree sounds like it'll be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your needles are flying! both ornaments are adorable. What a gorgeous tree you'll have this year with all these fabulous ornaments.

    ReplyDelete