Wednesday, October 28, 2009

An early morning finish

This morning while organizing some cross stitch charts I decided to kit up another design from OakhavenDesigns and ended up going right ahead and stitching it. Just finished....
I wanted to actually sew tiny round buttons on the boot but didn't have any at the moment, but I do plan to change that out before I finish it into an ornament for next year.

This is our second day of rain, and Game one of the World Series is tonight...Phillies vs Yankees. We are hoping the rain doesn't cause a delay. Although I don't totally follow baseball, but living here in Southern New Jersey the teams out of Philadelphia is the favorite.....lol. Good Luck to both teams!

5 comments:

  1. Cute finishes. This one and the two in yesterdays posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your Halloween/Fall stitches are just adorable. Great job on freehanding that cauldron! I love the little scarecrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had some really cute finishes!!!

    ReplyDelete