Thursday, November 7, 2013

Playtime posting

Today I got to work on a few things which finished up a couple swaps.
First up is a set of Christmas cards and I went for a simple design.
I love the holly embosed cardstock.  This is from paper pad I bought a couple years ago.  I layered it on the red cs to draw out the red berries.  The green circle is a wreath pattern from the cricut lite cartridge JOLLY Holiday which I decorated with red stickles and cut out the doily from a spellbinders set.  The white flower is from the same set to finish it off I used a red pearl adhesive embellishment.

Next was a set of 6 gift tags:  I just love making my own gift tags.
I used a shimmer white cs that I embossed with a "Victoria" embossing folder then inked the edges with Brick Red distressing ink.  Used a small punch to make the flowers (two shades of red cs) and used a clear glitter stickle to outline the top flower for definition.  Cut a leaf from the Sizzix Susan's Garden set of hibicus.

Next is an ornament: For this I cut out the Christmas Tree 4 times and tore three of them at the different lengths and slightly curled the edge. Layered these onto the fourth tree, then used the stickles (clear) to give a slight "snowed" look.  I then used some adhesive pearls for the ornaments and a glittered star for the topper.


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my little creations and now I'm off to watch a game between OU Sooners and Baylor Bears!  Have a great weekend and check back later for more creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment