Monday, April 30, 2012

A little playtime!

Over the weekend I was able to play a little bit with paper! This also helped me to get a little work done for the Christmas Season...and it is still April. Here are Christmas Wish lists for each member of my family to write their wished for gifts on and then each member will draw a couple items from the wish lists to do their shopping from. Later I will be able to add these to the scrapbook pages for the year's Christmas and save not only the memory of what everyone wanted, but also a sample of their handwriting.
Next: I found a small (4x4 inch) graph paper pad, and thought wow what a useful thing to carry with me for when I feel inspired to sketch out a layout or sketch a garden plan. Only it needed something, so I made a basic cover for it. It still needs a little work to complete it like a clasp type closure, but I like the way it turned out so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment