Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A New Beginning

Spring is here and underway; and time has come to begin anew in other aspects of life.  One of those for me is working hard to use this blog again. 
I have started the planning for planting the vegetable gardens and also replanting some of the butterfly garden. Which will be alot of fun this year, as an early Mother's Day gift my daughter has put together a potting table/area on the patio for me.  She is repurposing some of the tables used at the store she worked at (one that is closing) and supplied me with a tool pouch, seeds and bulbs and even potting soil.  Even cleaned off the patio complete with power washing it.
Rain today prevented me from taking a photo of the area, but I really look forward to working in this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment