Sunday, February 10, 2013

Can't believe it has been almost a month!

I haven't had alot of crafting time lately but did manage to get a bit done this weekend. I started cataloging (inventorying) my stamp sets; which are many. So far in the past two weekends I have gotten about 40 sets stamped and started a binder to be able to look through for inspiration and oh yeah remember what I have...lol. 21 of these were on Friday. On Saturday (yesterday) I made 5 cards; most to have sentiments added as needed.
I also created one page of an Amusement Park album yesterday from our family trip to Hershey Park last year. Today I was able to get three more pages completed, but only have photos of two of them to post today. The sunlight started fading before I finished the last one; so watch for a posting of that tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by to take a peek! I hope you all had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment