Thursday, July 17, 2014

My how time flies

It has been so long since I've posted and yet it seems like it was such a short time ago.  It is hard to believe that we are already half way through July!  Where has time gone?

There have been several changes here on the home front and it possibly means I will have more time for playing in my craftroom....but maybe I shouldn't speak to soon on that front....lol.

I have been bitten by the mini album bug it seems!  Last month for a swap in OurCreativeTable kicked it off.  I made my first from the cover and everything mini album.









Every page having either a flip page and a pocket sliding page.  It was a lot of fun and kicked off new found skills.  Of course Jaiden asked me to make her a "Pinkalicious" album; which also includes green and purple in the mix.  It is still a work in progress.  This one though I did add a few minimal embellishments since it was for someone else (and didn't get photos of the few additions).  Directions for this can be found at http://mysistersscrapper.com/2013/07/pocket-page-mini-album-tutorial-series-part-1/  The entire directions are in 5 parts; click on the links below each part. 

As with all addictions this one has lead to two of this type album, two of another album and a third design.  I'll share those in different posts to not overwhelm with too many photos at once.

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment: