Thursday, July 17, 2014

Second mini album...and third

This little album is almost like a thick card, and I wish I could give you a website to go to but I printed the directions off quite sometime ago and can no longer find the site to give proper credit.

I do believe this is the quickest and easiest album ever!

It is called a Flip Album
 Just showing some of the folds

Fully opened

How thin it is folded up.

Wouldn't this be a great little gift for teachers, maybe an anniversary or even for baby shower or weddings!






Of course one led to two:






I think this one will be a little souvenir of a tropical vacation I have planned.




3 comments:

  1. Maraline, I love all your albums! You have been one busy Oma while I was gone. Each one is lovely and I believe I have been inspired to make one or maybe try to work on the one I started last year. Anyway, I love all of them. hugs and blessings, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your albums Maraline...I especially love the papers you have chosen and each album is so pretty and such a keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind words. It has been a lot of fun making these albums and soon hope to try more.

    ReplyDelete