Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Fever has begun

Although it isn't here yet, I have started making plans.  Yesterday hubby and I planted two strawberry pots and have blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, and concord grape vines to plant.  Of course the latter plants will wait until this rain from the Nor'Easter stops.
I also have my plans and layout for adding a floral garden to attract butterflies and humming birds.  I'm really getting excited about all the work and outdoor time ahead.  Now just to get the weather to cooperate with my plans.

This week we are also planning for Jaiden's second birthday which rick and I are thinking of a Princess party.  Getting tiaras for her and her cousins Kailee, and Emma and a crown for Prince Tyler.  Now just make invitations and mail out.  Of course there aren't many to make as this is just a family party but should be fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it will be beautiful in your garden. And I love the princessess idea!

    ReplyDelete