Saturday, May 11, 2013

More Layouts to share!

It seems to have been a week (month really) for me to feel as though I'm accomplishing things. Today I get to share two more Layouts which completes the first lesson in the Cricut: Scrapbooking Through the Year class I'm taking.

These were fun to work on even though some of them gave me a few problems. Like a trooper I tried again and worked things out. Okay maybe not quite as originally planned but life is full of unexpected things that we adapt to and keep on going.
This is January's page



This one I titled "Dreaming" due to my granddaughter's wanting to play in the snow and knew that it would be could so she dressed from head to toe in winter gear and made the best of the light dusting we did get. This was our second year in a row with almost no snowfall.

And now for February:


This is "Adore", it started out to be different ways of saying "I love you" but I was having problems getting the words to weld together with the frames on the second page and this is what I ended up. This was a special set of pages for me as Bill and I just celebrated our 33rd Anniversary. I plan to use pics of the two of together throughout the years to fill the frames with.

Next I will be working on the embossing class some more and see what I come up with for that lesson.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing time with me. Till next time I hope you enjoy a cup of tea, or whatever you prefer to drink and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment