Thursday, September 14, 2017

A little "Magic"



What a fun layout to make!  Using the Creative Memories Gems cutting system it was quite easy and the perfect title page for our Disney album.  The papers come from the Say Cheese collection, I believe I ordered them through Scrapbook.com but at the moment not totally sure as I got them a while ago.  I do love how the flower seems to pop off the black background.

When we travel to Disney World; we color coordinate our shirts to make it easier to keep track of each other and have a different color for each day.  Probably the only time we are color coordinated in photos...lol.  The difficult part of the matching shirts is trying to get them in styles that we all like, and when some of our family members that live in different states join us.  Also we have found that we need not only short sleeve tees but also long sleeve in case of a slightly cooler day.

This is using a project recipe (Bookworm) from Creative Memories, using the Say Cheese paper collection and the filmstrip border maker cartridge from Creative Memories. I love how it gave me the chance to use 9 photos and still have a clean look.

The Project Recipes are so versatile and always great looking whether you use the paper collection they were designed for or other papers.  I'll be sharing a beach album I've been working on with my granddaughter soon that we used the Cool Serenity Project Recipe.  I'll also show how to change sizes from 12 x 12 to 8x8 pages.

Until next time Happy Scrapping,
Maraline


No comments:

Post a Comment