Wednesday, September 13, 2017

REvamp......Starting over

After a  very long hiatus and fall almost upon us I'm back!

I want to share my love of crafts, cooking, connecting with people and love of family.  Grab a cuppa and get to it.

About a year ago, I began selling Creative Memories, mainly for and to myself because I love their products.  The papers and albums are top notch quality; but honestly the tools are my absolute favorite!

Creative Memories did go through a period of closing a few years back and then was bought by Caleb Hayhoe and it is back!  The products are kept fresh and of great quality. Believe me you will love the products and tools!

Talking about the products and tools from Creative Memories I wanted to share a layout I made a couple days ago.  It uses the new paper pack Toil & Trouble, black cardstock, goldenrod cardstock, the new Victorian stand alone border punch, Leaf Trio Punch, and the new Pumpkins Border Maker cartridge along with an original (yellow) Sizzix die - Ghosts


I don't usually pre-make my pages; but knew I wanted to use the Victorian Fence border punch for a Halloween page and will be filling it with photos shortly after Halloween.  The Layout is based on a Project Recipe (Sketch) from Creative Memories (Countryside Comfort - another new paper collection this month).

I will be posting more tomorrow evening, so please come on back and join me!


Maraline

No comments:

Post a Comment