Friday, September 25, 2009

Another finish

Last night I completed part 2 of the Christmas SAL. This makes me almost caught up with it.

Hopefully tonight I can complete part 3, and be able to work on another SAL.

I also spent time yesterday pulling out the fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving decorations, so now as I go through and fall clean each room I can get it decorated for the autumn season. Also Rick and I can see what we still need for the Halloween decorating and really get to the nitty gritty of our plans for that.

Wow the year is just passing by quickly. Soon it will be Christmas, and then 2010! Where does time go?

4 comments:

  1. Great progress!

    I've been thinking about pulling out my Halloween/Fall stuff this weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work - I'm panicking thinking of Christmas already!

    ReplyDelete