Friday, September 18, 2009

What a wonderful time of year!

The air is cooler, and yes the leaves are already starting to turn. It seems early to me but then again I haven't really experienced many fall seasons in the past 10 years....lol.

Perfect weather for Football and with that means many Saturdays spent in front of the tv watching our favorite team...OU Sooners! So far with two games behind them this year they are 1-1, two injured players from the first string one of which is Sam Bradford our fantastic QB and last year's Heismann trophy winner.

Of course here is a picture of our favorite Sooner. Yes we had to order Jaiden a Sooner Cheerleader's dress. LOL

Last night Bill and I went to see the Phillies win a sweep against the Washington DC Nationals. It brought back a quick flash to a baseball game I went to as a kid with my family. Oklahoma 89ers...unfortunately the team is no more and definitely the ball park was totally different. And the seating....well what can I say last night we were in a corporate box with catered food. So yes that was a huge difference...lol.

Here's hoping fall is a wonderful season for all!

1 comment: