Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A contest is a brewing!

I have started an ornament from the JCS Ornament issue (2009) and am making a bit a progress. But thought hey why not make a contest out of it, since the stitching seems a bit obscure at present...lol. From this picture, if you can correctly identify the design, designer, and page number I have a few duplicates of cross stitch magazines I would love to send to you.

The catch is you must be the first to post the correct information (design, designer, and page number) to my blog and in the post leave your name, email addy, and which group you know me from.

And now for the photo:




Have fun and look forward to your answers

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know this one.

    Shepherd's Bush Printworks
    Santa's Flight
    Page 83

    You should see it in person, I was in the shop yesterday for their 25th Anniversary.

    Wendy Y.
    Talarra@aol.com
    From the Oakhaven Group

    ReplyDelete