Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A few more items

I worked on a few other cards in the past few weeks.  The first four are from a Paper Pumpkin kit by Stampin' Up!  Since making them I did add a few fabric flowers to some of them.  Today I received the July Paper Pumpkin kit so look for something added in the next few days (they are not always cards).
Next was a card for a friend who got married a month ago (and didn't tell anyone right away) and held a reception party this past weekend.  I embossed the printed cardstock with the Victoria embossing folder by Cuttlebug.  This gave a raised texture to a beautiful cardstock (white background with a gray floral print).  I edged it on both ends with the art deco fan border punch (Martha Stewart) and inked the edges with Going Grey ink by Stampin' Up!  Cut out a block with the LOVE printed on it from a piece of cardstock from the same paper pack.  The inside is the same cardstock but black background with the gray printed floral pattern.  I then printed the sentiment in black on a piece of the lighter patterned cardstock and punched the same border on this and inked the edges again.  The card is a tri-fold design and I used a sheer ribbon to tie it closed.

Once again I had so much fun creating these cards, crafting is a relaxing endeavor for me.  I hope items I make bring as much joy to others as it does for me.  Thanks for taking the time to take a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment