Saturday, July 27, 2013

Altered TP roll treat holder

For one of the July swaps at Arthavencreationsandfriendships@yahoogroups.com we were to alter a roll from toilet paper. This was alot of fun, and there really are so many ideas out there for toilet paper rolls. One of the ideas that intrigued me the most I found at

The theme from the swap is summer: here is my interpretation of this. I hope Penny really likes this. I plan to add a bit of a treat for her as well.

Another of the swaps was a personalized wall hanging for our partner. Mine is for a lovely lady (Rita) in Texas who loves the colors blue and brown and beige flowers. This is what I made for her. I hope she likes it.

Next to work on is finishing up the ATCs. Look for them soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what WONDERFUL pieces!!!!! I love both of them and I'm EXCITED the top one comes to ME!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...I love them both, especially the TP roll piece...

    ReplyDelete