Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Playtime

Over the past few days I have gotten to play....I mean create!
On last Friday, a friend lost her Mom and as I thought of her I prayed for the Lord to lift her up and give her strength during this time of grief.
I tend to make Parchment craft (Pergamano) cards for these special times when someone needs that lifting up and love during difficult times. Here is the card I made for her.


Next was finishing off some ATCs for a swap with a butterfly theme. One of my favorite things...butterflies! Which I still have to take photos of...I can't believe I haven't yet....lol. Oh well those will be posted at a later time.

Yesterday I had a chance to make a Thank you card for my friend Paula. Last week she gave me an embossing folder for my birthday and a couple nights ago an idea popped into my head on exactly what I wanted to do with it.

Unfortunately the photo isn't the best and doesn't really show the vibrant colors. I love how it turned out!

Today I received my Paper Pumpkins kit for August (from Stampin' Up!) and it was a kit for 4 cards. According to the instructions you make them the same...well not me.
Although simple in design I think they are cute and just holler summertime. The one in the top left corner is the way the instructions said to make them.
Anyhow...it is time for me to head to bed. Tomorrow will be a busy day; I'm heading to a Phillies baseball game with a meal before hand at Xfinity. Hopefully they win!
Good night and God Bless you All!

No comments:

Post a Comment